At the Lab monthly meeting tonight, we decided on the policies that we’ll be keeping in playe until the Vermont “Stay-At-Home” order is lifted, and also some ideas for virtual events we’ll be putting on in the meantime.
- No public in-person events until the State of Emergency from City and State is lifted.
- Only one member may be in the space at a time. Members are expected to sanitize door knobs and any surfaces they use when they leave.
- Members will log their use of the space, and post to Slack if they are headed in so other members will know the space is in use.
- Thursdays, 7-9pm – Minecraft hang-out: Instead of our usual in-person public hours, we’ll have weekly Thursday night hang-outs on a Minecraft server a member created, with audio chat facilitated by the Lab Mumble server. We’re not posting the login credentials publicly to avoid griefers, but friends of the Lab are welcome, so feel free to reach out to a current member for details.
- Saturdays, 7:30-10pm – FOSS Virtual LAN Party: Each week we’ll pick a different FOSS game to play together, with voice chat on the Lab Mumble server. Check the Lab Facebook page for specifics, but we’ll be starting the series off with RTS 0AD